Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "Bucky Reborn!"Edit
- Bucky Barnes (android)
- Baron Strucker
- Red Skull (Only in flashback)
- Trapster (Only in flashback)
- Exiles (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "Bucky Reborn!"Edit
The Hood decides that the best way to defeat Captain America is to use Bucky against him. He visits gyms until he finds an athlete that can pass for Bucky. He gets lucky and finds one that is a dead ringer for Bucky, and has amnesia, so might actually be Bucky. When Cap busts in on him brainwashing the athlete, the Hood reveals himself to be Baron Strucker and manages to overpower Cap using "Bucky" as a distraction. Before Strucker can kill Cap, "Bucky" snaps out of his trance, overpowers Strucker, and frees Cap.
- This issue features a letters page, Let's Rap With Cap. Letters are published from William Sweeney, Bruce Coville, Raymond Bergmeier, Fez Toi, and Nils Osmar.
- This issue also features an advertisement for Daredevil #69.
- As seen on page one, this issue is Story# 381Z.
- The title tells it all - "Bucky Reborn!" - or does it? It doesn't even mention the last villain you ever expected to see!
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- The Grand Comics Database: Captain America #131 
|Like this? Let us know!|