Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- I've still got a lot of country to see!
Appearing in "The Vengeance of -- the Red Skull"Edit
- King Hassab of Irabia
Synopsis for "The Vengeance of -- the Red Skull"Edit
Steve Rogers is still enjoying riding his motorcycle around the countryside. The Red Skull notices that he is passing near a motorcade of King Hassab of Irabia, so he reroutes both to arrive in a small town at about the same time. He allows Cap to witness his abduction of the King, and leads him into a trap. Cap easily overcomes the trap and rescues Hassab, while the Skull ends up stuck in the rocket he had intended to use to launch the King into outer space.
- Cover art: the Red Skull vignette is from the cover of Captain America #112. This piece of clip art was done by Jack Kirby and Frank Giacoia.
- This issue features a letters page, Let's Rap With Cap. Letters are published from Terry Close and Masao Kono.
- This issue is reprinted in Essential Captain America #3.
- This issue also features an ad for Conan the Barbarian #1.
- Wowee! The Red Skull's back, with a master plan for world destruction! But here comes Cap on his bludgeoning bike! Action from cover to cover!
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- The Grand Comics Database: Captain America #129 
|Like this? Let us know!|