Appearing in the 1st StoryEdit
- Operation Rebirth
- Dr. Abraham Erskine (Death)
- United States Army
- Operation Firebird (First appearance)
- Adolf Hitler (Mentioned)
- General Goodman (Mentioned)
- Dr. Frankenstein (Mentioned)
- Sando (Wolfgang von Krantz) (Mentioned)
- Omar (Mentioned)
- Armand Vitrioli (Mentioned)
- Unholy Legion (Mentioned)
- Red Skull (Johann Schmidt) (Photo)
- Red Skull (George Maxon) (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- Devil (Lucifer) (Mentioned)
- Gladys (Mr. Flynn's secretary)
Races and Species:
- United States of America
- Germany, Europe (Mentioned)
MARVEL DIGITAL COMICS EXCLUSIVE Uncovered at last: 1940’s daily newspaper comic strip starring Captain America that you never knew about! Travel with us through the mists of time to the tumultuous days of World War II, when sickly Steve Rogers was transformed into the star-spangled, shield-slinging Super Soldier! And what is a Cap adventure without the two-fisted might of Bucky? Plus: Robots! Secret underground cities! Dangerous dames and femme fatales! No-good Nazis that deserve a sock in the jaw! All brought to you by acclaimed writer/artist Karl Kesel! Check back every day starting today to experience a daily dose of Cap and Bucky in all their glory!
- First modern age apparence of Betsy Ross. She had previously appeared in several reprints, such as Fantasy Masterpieces, and flashbacks.
- In this issue is revealed that the mysterious Agent X-13 of Project: Rebirth from Captain America Comics #1 was Betsy Ross as an undercover agent.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Captain America: The 1940's Newspaper Strip Vol 1 1 on the forums
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|