Appearing in "Flashpoint"Edit
- Carl MacDonald
- Harlem (1970's)
Synopsis for "Flashpoint"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Ink credits for this issue are given to "Pondscum"
- This issue contains a letters page "Sentences of Liberty". Letters are published from Bill Duncan, Jck Butler, Andrew Burke, and Melissa Markowitz.
- This issue must occur between Captain America #139 and Captain America #144. The sequencing is because Steve Rogers is shown as a police officer. He assumed this identity in Cap #139 and the Falcon dons his more familar red costume in Cap #144. He appears this issue in his orginal green costume.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Captain America: Sentinel of Liberty Vol 1 8 on the forums
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|