Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "Flashpoint"Edit
- Carl MacDonald
- Harlem (1970's)
Synopsis for "Flashpoint"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Ink credits for this issue are given to "Pondscum"
- This issue contains a letters page "Sentences of Liberty". Letters are published from Bill Duncan, Jck Butler, Andrew Burke, and Melissa Markowitz.
- This issue must occur between Captain America #139 and Captain America #144. The sequencing is because Steve Rogers is shown as a police officer. He assumed this identity in Cap #139 and the Falcon dons his more familar red costume in Cap #144. He appears this issue in his orginal green costume.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Captain America: Sentinel of Liberty Vol 1 8 on the forums
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|