- I thought I told you people ---- I'm Captain America.
Appearing in "Old Soldier"Edit
Synopsis for "Old Soldier"Edit
It had been two days since Captain America had been thawed out and he and Iron Man are now walking around his old neighborhood. Iron Man was worried that Steve may not adapt well to the change. After an old man confront Steve about being Captain America, a group of robots attacked the two. Tony fight leaving Steve behind since Iron Man felt that Cap couldn't defend himself using only his shield. Soon, Tony realized that they are the Gargantus and they could hypnotized using their eye beams. The robots teamed up against Tony and used their eye beams on him. The last page has Iron Man attacking Captain America.
Appearing in "The Great Pretender"Edit
- Randall Jefferson (First appearance)
Synopsis for "The Great Pretender"Edit
The first page showed a man with gray hair wearing a straitjacket exclaiming to be Captain America. The doctors looked at him and said that he was insane. Then, it's revealed that it was really Captain America undercover to check on another man who somehow knows all of SHIELD secrets and spew them out randomly.
- This cover is remiscient of Iron Man and Captain America's long running title: Tales of Suspense and covers like this one.
- Story One takes place shortly after Avengers #4.
- In Story II, Steve Rogers uses the alias "Buck Jones".
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Captain America: Sentinel of Liberty Vol 1 5 on the forums
- The aliens responsible for the robots seen this issue last appeared in Tales of Suspense #40.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|