Appearing in the 1st StoryEdit
- Sturmabteilung (Only Appearance)
- Schutzstaffel (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Odin Borson (Cameo)
Races and Species:
- Earth-199999 (Main story and flashback)
Synopsis for the 1st StoryEdit
Red Skull looks on as Captain America battles a member of Hydra in a large mech-suit. He puts on a Wagner record as he recalls how he got to this point. He remembers back to Berlin, February 1934, at the Deutsches Opernhaus, where he meets Adolf Hitler. Although Hitler likes his ideas, Graf von Kaufmann does not, and threatens Schmidt to stay away from Hitler. Himmler, however, heard the conversation as well and takes Schmidt under his wing. Later, Schmidt recalls in June 1934, eliminating the S.A. and getting his revenge on Kaufmann.
Appearing in the 2nd StoryEdit
- Captain America (Steve Rogers) (Main story and flashback)
- Howard Stark (First appearance chronologically)
- Red Skull (Johann Schmidt) (Main story and flashback)
- Schutzstaffel (Only in flashback)
- Sturmabteilung (Mentioned)
- Gruppenfuhrer Ernst Kaufmann (Mentioned)
- Professor Abraham Erskine (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Klaus Erskine (Only Appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Greta Erskine (Only in flashback)
- Marlene Erskine (Only in flashback)
Races and Species:
Synopsis for the 2nd StoryEdit
Red Skull continues to look on as Captain America defeats the Hydra agent in the exo-skeleton armor. Next, Steve has to battle a tank that shoots electricity. Schmidt remembers back to July 1934 when he continues to eliminate the S.A. and captures Arnim Zola to continue research on creating super soldiers. Another flashback includes that of September 1935 when he finds Abraham Erskine. Erskine is blackmailed into continuing his super soldier research under the employ of the Nazis. The issue concludes with Mr. Stark on the radio telling Steve he has a plan on how to take out the tank.
- No special notes.
The OFFICIAL comics prequel to the Marvel Studios summer blockbuster begins here! As Captain America, Steve Rogers is the inspiration for millions during the dark days of World War Two -- but where did he get his inspiration from? How did he meet his best friend, "Bucky" Barnes? And what set him on the path to becoming the First Avenger? New York Times bestselling writer Fred Van Lente (AMAZING SPIDER-MAN) and star artists Luke Ross (CAPTAIN AMERICA) and Neil Edwards (FANTASTIC FOUR) take you on an all-new adventure to the European battlefields before the movie hits theaters!
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|