Appearing in "I Was Born About Ten Thousand Years Ago"Edit
- Oogla Tribe
- Julius Caesar (Only in flashback)
- Brutus (Only in flashback)
- Goliath (Mentioned)
- Cortez (Mentioned)
- Amazons (Mentioned)
- Greek Army (Mentioned)
- Gutenberg (Mentioned)
- Leonardo (Mentioned)
- Europe (Only in flashback) (30,000 years ago)
- Lemuria (Only in flashback) (20,000 years ago)
- Egypt (Only in flashback)
- Pyramids of Giza (Only in flashback)
- Roman Empire (Only in flashback)
- Rome (Only in flashback) (44, B.C.)
- United States of America
- Tres' Doll
- Gutenberg Bible (Only in flashback)
- Leonardo's notes for a steam engine (Mentioned)
- Cable's Motorcycle
- Caravel (Only in flashback) (Cortez's ship)
- Great Cataclysm (Only in flashback)
- Siege of Troy (Mentioned)
- World War I (Only in flashback)
- World War II (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "I Was Born About Ten Thousand Years Ago"Edit
One day, the mutant hero known as Cable dropped in at his restaurant to eat. Cole recognizes him as a powerful superhuman, and gives him his meal for free, on the condition that he arm-wrestle with him. Cable agreed, and defeated Cole. Cole then related his life's story to Cable, and Cable agreed to aid him in recovering his possession. Cole was Neanderthal hunter and member of the Oogla tribe. He was born 18,000 years ago in main land Europe. Whilst hunting one day with his fellow tribesman named Gort and One-Eye, the three were captured by a Deviant craft and taken to the ancient city of Lemuria. The Deviant scientist Taras Vol stole the three Neanderthal experiment to find a way to increase the Deviant lifespan.The experiment was halted due to the Great Cataclysm, which sunk Lemuria and Atlantis. The three Neanderthals survived, but Cole left to take the long journey home trying to find his family. It took him fifteen years to find his way back home, but by then his family was dead. Cole never recovered from losing them, and never remarried or had another child.
Millenia passed, Cole got involved in many important event in history, he met the Amazon warriors, arm-wrestled Goliath the Giant, witnessed the death of Julius Caesar, accompanied Cortez during his slaughter of the Mayans, freed slaves during the 1800's, served as a sheriff, and fought in both World Wars. Cole finally to up took retirement to open his own restaurant which he names "Old Man Cole's".
One day, he was visited by One-Eye and Gort , who he had not seen since Lemuria sank beneath the ocean. The Neanderthals knocked him unconscious, and stole his most valued possession, then dared him to come and get it. Knowing he was not strong enough to face them alone, he bided his time, waiting for a man who was his better in strength.
Together, they faced Gort and One-Eye, and defeated them. Cole then retrieved his possession a doll his daughter had played with 30,000 years ago. It meant more to Cole than anything else in the world.
- It is later revealed in Fantastic Four Vol 4 #5 that the real Julius Caesar died in the year 49 B.C. The man who appears as Caesar in this story is actually an alien being that is posing as the Roman dictator to prevent a time paradox from occurring.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|