Sluk was a member of the media-driven team X-Force. Sluk was present during a mission with in North Africa, where the team was battling a coup attempt by Qat-addled tribesmen. He attempted to ambush a soldier with his "creepy face things". The soldier caught him off guard and swings his mine detector, hitting a flaming tank, causing it to explode. He and the soldier were both killed.
Later, a statue of Sluk was placed in the X-Force Café of Orange County. For twenty dollars, Sluk's facial tentacles would activate, releasing a 'pleasantly mild electronic pulse'. Furthermore, fifty percent of all profits went go to Sluk's favourite charities.
However, the team-leader, Axel, shows no regret regarding to his death, judging him not as human-looking as it should be for his team.
Sluk had facial tentacles that could stretch and encase the faces of others, suffocating them or ripping at their flesh.
- 4 Appearances of Byron Spencer (Earth-616)
- Media Byron Spencer (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Byron Spencer (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Byron Spencer (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Byron Spencer (Earth-616)
- Byron Spencer (Earth-616) at Wikipedia.org
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- ↑ Marvel Encyclopedia Volume 2: X-Men
|Like this? Let us know!|