Serving alongside Frank Castle in a war, Burt Kenyon saved his comrade's life by cutting down enemy forces and dragging him to safety. Upon returning to the United States, Kenyon took work for the Maggia as Hitman, a villainous analogy to the emerging vigilante the Punisher. On his first assignment, Hitman would run afoul of Spider-Man taking a contract on the hero's life. Managing to place a tracer on the villain upon his failure, Spider-Man passed his tracker onto the Punisher who began to hunt his former friend.
During Kenyon's next assignment to assassinate J. Jonah Jameson, Hitman, Punisher, and Spider-Man held a final battle at the Statue of Liberty. When Punisher chose to save an injured Spider-Man and Jameson hanging over the monument's edge over his former ally in similar dire straits, Kenyon released him of his debt to him from the war and let go, falling to his death.
Dead No More
Hitman is an excellent marksman, and is highly skilled in hand-to-hand combat.
Normal human strength with intensive exercise.
- 20 Appearances of Burt Kenyon (Earth-616)
- 1 Minor Appearances of Burt Kenyon (Earth-616)
- Media Burt Kenyon (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 6 Images featuring Burt Kenyon (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Burt Kenyon (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Burt Kenyon (Earth-616)
- Characters killed by Hitman
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|