Rejected from even the Morlocks, Bulk and Glow Worm chose to live in a New Jersey hazardous waste dump. Wanting their lives to have meaning, they chose to attack X-Factor which at that time was posing as a group of mutant-hunters. They were defeated, the truth explained, and the situation diffused.
Later, while they were dying from radiation poisoning, the High Evolutionary captured them. Mirage's temporary valkyrie powers manifested death images for them. She was attached to a power draining device, but Bulk and Glow Worm sacrificed themselves to reverse the drain, which amplified her powers. Mirage and the New Mutants escaped the High Evolutionary's ship, leaving dead Bulk and Glow Worm behind.
Superhuman strength and resistance to injury. Also emits high-yielding radiation
Able to lift at least 5 tons.
- 5 Appearances of Bulk (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Bulk (Earth-616)
- Media Bulk (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Bulk (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Bulk (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Bulk (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|