He first fought Doctor Deranged during an all-out superhero battle, and later was seen in the secret, unsuspected sanctum sancyouverymuch of Doctor Deranged playing with a voodoo doll and needles, at a point where Deranged did not want either Hoodoo's visit or any other of the mystically-oriented super-powered un-welcomed guests. Deranged ran away from his own home. Around that time, a toy figure representing Brother Hoodoo was seen in the hands of comic-book artist Fred Hembeck, who was supporting an advertising for Terry Austin's inker school. In the image, Hembeck was sticking a needle on Brother Hoodo.
Brother Hoodoo was later seen playing the drums at Bud's Sud, a New York pub gathering superpowered people, during the New Years Eve party of 1991-1992. He was probably still there when waitress Logana discovered she was owner Bud's daughter, and when a bomb laid by villain Mister Hide exploded, killing no-one at all due to the mercy of Death.
PowersHe has mystic powers related to Hoodoo (folk magic).
He can play the drums well enough to do so at a pub.
Low credit ratings.
A voodoo doll.
- 4 Appearances of Brother Hoodoo (Earth-9047)
- Minor Appearances of Brother Hoodoo (Earth-9047)
- Media Brother Hoodoo (Earth-9047) was Mentioned in
- 4 Images featuring Brother Hoodoo (Earth-9047)
- Quotations by or about Brother Hoodoo (Earth-9047)
- Character Gallery: Brother Hoodoo (Earth-9047)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 An important message for the readers of What The--?! in What The--?! #4
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Marble Movie Madness: Driving Medoozy in What The--?! #21
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 When Titans Bunch! in What The--?! #1
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 The secret, unsuspected sanctum sancyouverymuch of Doctor Deranged in What The--?! #2
- ↑ Terry Austin's Famous Inker's School Talent Test! in What The--?! #2
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Auld Lang Syne in What The--?! #11
|Like this? Let us know!|