Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This area was the civilian home and base of operations for Captain America (Steve Rogers) for many years. Steve not only lived at 569 Leaman Place, but also located his Captain America's Hotline in Brooklyn Heights. Later, Captain America also made his headquarters at Rokatanski & Co. in Brooklyn Heights.
Points of Interest
569 Leaman Place, Rokatanksi & Company
- This area is lies close to the East River and provides a scenic view of New York City. Captain America writer J.M. DeMatteis was a long-time resident of Brooklyn.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Brooklyn Heights
- Media Brooklyn Heights was Mentioned in
- Location Gallery: Brooklyn Heights
- Images related to Brooklyn Heights
- Marvel Staff members who were born in Brooklyn Heights