The Brooklyn Bridge (originally the New York and Brooklyn Bridge), one of the oldest suspension bridges in the United States, stretches 6516 feet (1834 m) over the East River from Manhattan to Brooklyn and the largest suspension bridge in the world when it was completed and the first steel-wire suspension bridge.
- Appearances of Brooklyn Bridge
- Minor Appearances of Brooklyn Bridge
- Media Brooklyn Bridge was Mentioned in
- Location Gallery: Brooklyn Bridge
- Images related to Brooklyn Bridge
Links and References
- Amazing Spider-Man #13 - Site of Spider-Man's first battle with Mysterio.