Weapon X and Jean Grey provided the council with information regarding Apocalypse's defense grid provided to them by Sinister. Braddock, along with his colleague Emma Frost, were charged with attempting to decipher the data that was collected. When the full scope of Apocalypse's defense plan became known, the Council began plotting a preemptive nuclear strike against Apocalypse.
This was opposed by the cyborg Donald Pierce and his cyborgs, who sought to disrupt this attempt. Although Council member Mariko Yashida was suspicious of Brian, nobody could guess that he had sided with Pierce and intended to betray the Council. The Council selected Braddock to lead the attack on America, however they grew concerned about Braddock's erratic behavior prior to the launch.
Ultimately, Brian's true colors came to light and he attempted to assassinate the Council, however they talked him out of killing them. Before Braddock could do anything more, he was murdered by Pierce, who stabbed him through the back with his mechanical tendrils. Pierce was ultimately slain by Weapon X. 
- 5 Appearances of Brian Braddock (Earth-295)
- Minor Appearances of Brian Braddock (Earth-295)
- Media Brian Braddock (Earth-295) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Brian Braddock (Earth-295)
- Quotations by or about Brian Braddock (Earth-295)
- Character Gallery: Brian Braddock (Earth-295)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|