Four years after the Archetypes of J.U.S.T.I.C.E. fell during the invasion of Earth by the Kree and Skrulls, Boundless and five other outcast heroes came together to form the Great Society. They were able to repel the aliens and reclaim the Earth, and would serve as its greatest protectors.
The Great Society no longer had any means to stop this Incursion the same way they had done before. And the Illuminati, who had informed them of their last resort being an anti-matter bomb to destroy the other Earth, tried to convince them to work together in finding a way out of the situation before passing to the worst-case scenarios. However, Namor attacked Rider, and prompted a fight between the two groups of heroes for the survival of their own Earth.
Even though the Great Society turned the tide of the battle on their favor, with Boundless in particular defeating Iron Man, Doctor Strange unleashed a demon which killed most of the Great Society, including Boundless.
The Illuminati later destroyed the Great Society's Earth to save theirs.
Supercharged Brain Activity: Boundless is capable of thinking and reacting at light speed.
Vibrational Attunement: Boundless is sensitive to harmonic alterations, allowing her to foretell and locate Incursions.
- Boundless is an analogue/pastiche of the Flash.
- 6 Appearances of Boundless (Earth-4290001)
- Minor Appearances of Boundless (Earth-4290001)
- Media Boundless (Earth-4290001) was Mentioned in
- 9 Images featuring Boundless (Earth-4290001)
- 1 Quotations by or about Boundless (Earth-4290001)
- Character Gallery: Boundless (Earth-4290001)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|