Bor was the father of Odin, who led the war against Malekith, leader of the Dark Elves of Svartalfheim, approximately five-thousand years ago. During the Convergence - a rare, once-in-five-millennia alignment of all the Nine Realms - Malekith planned to release a powerful force known as the Aether and plunge the Nine Realms back into darkness, but he and his forces were defeated by the Asgardians when Bor waged war against them and confiscated the Aether. Bor then took the Aether, and unable to destroy it instead stowed it away where none could find it, thus bringing peace to the Nine Realms.
During a daring escape from Asgard, Bor's statue was destroyed by Thor while piloting a Dark Elf ship with Loki congratulating his adopted brother for "decapitating [his] grandfather."
Gungnir (probably), as it is the symbol of the king of Asgard. Bor used it to fight against the dark elves.
- This is the first character portrayed by Tony Curran in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, the second being Finn Cooley in the Netflix series Marvel's Daredevil, in the episode "Penny and Dime".
- 1 Appearances of Bor Burison (Earth-199999)
- Minor Appearances of Bor Burison (Earth-199999)
- Media Bor Burison (Earth-199999) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Bor Burison (Earth-199999)
- Quotations by or about Bor Burison (Earth-199999)
- Character Gallery: Bor Burison (Earth-199999)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|