History of item is unknown.
- The Book of Eibon is a reference to the Cthulhu Mythos and was originally invented by Clark Ashton Smith and appeared first in a story titled "Ubbo-Sathla" of his "Hyperborean Cycle".
- It has been used by various Authors including H. P. Lovecraft, R. E. Howard and August Derleth.
- Smith's Hyperborea and that of Conan-Inventor R. E. Howard are not actually the same though Marvel Comics ignored that fact, Smith's Hyperborea-related story "The Weird of Avoosl Wuthoqqan" was adapted in Conan the Adventurer #8.
- 4 Appearances of Book of Eibon
- Minor Appearances of Book of Eibon
- 2 Media Book of Eibon was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Book of Eibon
- Item Gallery: Book of Eibon