History of item is unknown.
- No special notes.
- The Book of Eibon is a Reference to the Cthulhu-Mythos and was originally invented by Clark Ashton Smith and appeared first in a Story titled "Ubbo-Sathla" of his "Hyperborean Cycle"
- it has been used by various Authors incl. H. P. Lovecraft, R. E. Howard and August Derleth
- Smith's Hyperborea and that of Conan-Inventor R. E. Howard are not actually the same though Marvel Comics ignored that fact, Smith's Hyperborea-Story "The Weird of Avoosl Wuthoqqan" was adapted for a Conan-Story
- 3 Appearances of Book of Eibon
- Media Book of Eibon was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Book of Eibon
- Item Gallery: Book of Eibon
Links and References