Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
History of item is unknown.
- No special notes.
- The Book of Eibon is a Reference to the Cthulhu-Mythos and was originally invented by Clark Ashton Smith and appeared first in a Story titled "Ubbo-Sathla" of his "Hyperborean Cycle"
- it has been used by various Authors incl. H. P. Lovecraft, R. E. Howard and August Derleth
- Smith's Hyperborea and that of Conan-Inventor R. E. Howard are not actually the same though Marvel Comics ignored that fact, Smith's Hyperborea-Story "The Weird of Avoosl Wuthoqqan" was adapted for a Conan-Story
- 3 Appearances of Book of Eibon
- Media Book of Eibon was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Book of Eibon
- Item Gallery: Book of Eibon
Links and References