He joined Donald Pierce where he created a group of mechanic villains.
During a Sentinels of the future attack in Australia sent by Trevor Fitzroy, Bone and a the other members of the Reavers all apparently died. They later returned without explanation, though it was implied that they were somehow able to upload their minds into new bodies 
Bonebreaker possesses augmented strength
He is proficient in the use of a wide variety of conventional firearms, from pistols to automatic rifles.
Bonebreaker´s cyborg skin gives him good protection against physical and energy attacks
Motorized chassis propelled by tank treads in place of his legs
Bonebreaker's chassis is outfitted with a vast array of weaponry, including anti-aircraft missile launchers and machine guns.
- Even though he died in Uncanny X-Men #281, killed by Sentinels, his death was not confirmed until Wolverine Vol 2 #72
- 39 Appearances of Bonebreaker (Earth-616)
- 2 Minor Appearances of Bonebreaker (Earth-616)
- Media Bonebreaker (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 10 Images featuring Bonebreaker (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Bonebreaker (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Bonebreaker (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|