Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
X-Men: The Last Stand. For the character known as Bolivar Trask who appears in the movie X-Men: Days of Future Past, see Bolivar Trask (Trask Industries) (Earth-10005)
Some time around the events of X-Men Origins: Wolverine, Trask started creating the Sentinels with the purpose of killing all the mutant race; Trask captured Logan, the mutant used by Colonel William Stryker for his Weapon X Project. At this point, Logan escaped from Trask and started to search John Wraith.
After the events of X-Men: The Last Stand, Trask built new models of Sentinels to delete the mutant race forever. Trask's soldiers captured Logan another time, but he brokes his chains to made himself free.
- Actor Peter Dinklage portrayed Bolivar Trask as the primary antagonist in the film, X-Men: Days of Future Past. Unlike the pre-existing portrayal of the character (Bill Duke), Dinklage's Trask has a history mirroring that of his mainstream counterpart.
- 2 Appearances of Bolivar Trask (Homeland Security) (Earth-10005)
- Media Bolivar Trask (Homeland Security) (Earth-10005) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Bolivar Trask (Homeland Security) (Earth-10005)
- Quotations by or about Bolivar Trask (Homeland Security) (Earth-10005)
- Character Gallery: Bolivar Trask (Homeland Security) (Earth-10005)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|