Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bloodstorm One was to be the first of a line of vampiric shocktroopers utilized by Hydra's D.O.A.. He was cloned from DNA taken from Dracula and created in a lab by Lt. Belial, but as soon as he emerged, he began slaughtering all the Hydra personnel present, including Lt. Belial at the hypnotic command of Varnae.
Vampirism: Bloodstorm One as a clone of Dracula, has many of his powers but are mostly undeveloped. Like all other vampires, is capable of transforming an individual into a vampire by biting them. A special enzyme found only within vampire saliva is responsible for this transformation. After draining all of the blood from a victim, the victim enters a death-like state and returns to life three days later.
- Superhuman Strength: Like all vampires, Bloodstorm One possesses superhuman strength.
- Superhuman Speed: Bloodstorm One is capable of running and moving at speeds greater than even the finest human athlete.
- Superhuman Stamina: Bloodstorm One's body is more resistant to the fatigue toxins generated by his muscles during physical activity. He can exert himself at peak capacity for several hours before fatigue begins to affect him.
- Superhuman Agility: Bloodstorm One's ability, balance, and body coordination are enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural limits of the human body.
- Superhuman Reflexes: Bloodstorm One 's natural reaction time is enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural limits of the human body.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: Bloodstorm One is capable of regenerating damaged or destroyed tissue to an extent much greater than an ordinary human. Bloodstorm One can fully heal from multiple gunshots and severe burns within a matter of minutes, however he cannot regenerate missing limbs or organs.
- Immortality: Bloodstorm One, like all vampires, is functionally immortal in the sense that he is immune to the effects of aging and is immune to all known Earthly diseases as long as he ingests fresh blood on a regular basis to maintain his vitality.
- Fangs: Like all vampires, Bloodstorm One has fangs and claws. He can quickly drain a victim of blood.
- Hypnotism: Bloodstorm One is able to hypnotize others by gazing into their eyes for a short period of time.
- Shapeshifting: Bloodstorm One is able to shape shift into bats, rats, a wolf, and mist. He can also turn into human-sized or larger wolfen and bat-like forms.
- Weather Manipulation: He has considerable control over the elements and weather.
- Mind Control: A person bitten by Bloodstorm One is able to be influenced by him through a sort of empathic link. Only beings of exceptionally strong wills are capable of resisting him.
Bloodstorm One can lift approximately 4 tons.
Bloodstorm One, like all vampires, has a number of special vulnerabilities. His greatest weakness, like that of other vampires, is that he must ingest about one quart of fresh blood in order to maintan his vitality. Otherwise, his powers will steadily decrease to the point where he enters a comatose state. Bloodstorm One is highly allergic to silver and can be severely injured, or killed, with silver weaponry. If Bloodstorm One is injured by silver, his recovery time is considerably slower than normal. Bloodstorm One is also unable to withstand exposure to direct sunlight. His tissue begins to instantly dry up and will crumble to powder within a matter of moments. Bloodstorm One can be killed by having a wooden stake plunged into his heart, somehow interrupting the mystical energies that keeps him alive. Bloodstorm One can also be killed by being decapitated and being exposed to fire. Bloodstorm One can also be affected by religious icons, such as the Star of David or a crucifix for example. Bloodstorm One is affected by the strength of the wielder's faith in the icon and religion it represents, not the size of the icon itself. Dracula must rest within his coffin during daylight hours. He must line his coffin with soil from his homeland in order to both sustain his power and travel more than 100 miles from his birthplace.
- 4 Appearances of Bloodstorm One (Earth-616)
- Media Bloodstorm One (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Bloodstorm One (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Bloodstorm One (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Bloodstorm One (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|