Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- I'm strange? Look, Black Pot, haven't you heard the expression, "People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw shotguns and knives"?
- -- Blink
Appearing in "Through the Looking Glass..."Edit
- Marcul, a Ferecat
- Several lowlanders
- Fantastic Four (Earth-616) (Only in flashback)
- Weapon X (Logan) (Only in flashback)
- Blastaar (Cameo)
Synopsis for "Through the Looking Glass..."Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Ahmyor's reference to the Fantastic Four suggests that there is only one Negative Zone in the multiverse, with exit points to different realities and timelines. X-Universe #1 - #2 established that the Age of Apocalypse versions of Reed, Sue, Johnny, and Ben never went on the space flight that gave them their powers, so they couldn't have traveled to the Negative Zone and become the "blue-clad interlopers" seen in flashback here. The single Negative Zone idea seen here is consistent with Mutant X #25, where Havok tried to get to the main Marvel earth from the Mutant X-verse by a detour through the Negative Zone.
- This issue is reprinted in other comics and books, see references for more info.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- The Unofficial Handbook of Marvel Comics Creators - accessed on 09/06/2010
-  plot summary at uncannyxmen.net
|Like this? Let us know!|