Count Bligh owned Fortress Viderdoom, the "premiere bounty brokerage house in the galaxy."
Spartoi princess Victoria arrived at Viderdoom in order to bring in Star-Lord, who had a price on his head set by Mister Knife. However, as soon as the bounty was transferred to her account, she double-crossed Bligh and rescued Star-Lord. They then forced Bligh to transfer all of his fortune to Victoria's account.
During their escape, the giant dormant monster below which Fortress Viderdoom was located awoke and destroyed the palace. Bligh survived, and was found by Mister Knife, who made Bligh his accountant.
- 6 Appearances of Bligh (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Bligh (Earth-616)
- Media Bligh (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Bligh (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Bligh (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Bligh (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|