- I'm immune to vampire bites. I'm not like those guys you've been trolling for online. Sorry, "Baby". Doesn't mean I can't still show you one helluva good time, though.
- -- Blade
Appearing in "The Accused"Edit
- Renee Kimbrell (First appearance)
- New York City
- England (Appears in flashback and main story)
Synopsis for "The Accused"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
First Appearances: Ed (a New York City police detective); Jamal Afari (one of Blade's mentors); John Boyd (a homeless man); Lisa Santos (a public defender); Renee Kimbrell (a vampire)
Final Appearances: Ed; Jamal Afari; John Boyd; Lisa Santos; Renee Kimbrell (destroyed in this issue)
- The cover to this issue features a testimonial by Kirk "Sticky" Jones, the actor who played Blade on the Spike TV television program, Blade: The Series.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Blade article at Wikipedia
- Blade article at the Marvel Universe
- Blade article at the Marvel Directory
- Blade: The Movie article at Wikipedia
- Blade II article at Wikipedia
- Blade: Trinity article at Wikipedia
- Blade: The Series article at Wikipedia
- Origin of Blade
|Like this? Let us know!|