Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In accordance with the naming conventions, it has been suggested that this page be moved to:
- I'm immune to vampire bites. I'm not like those guys you've been trolling for online. Sorry, "Baby". Doesn't mean I can't still show you one helluva good time, though.
- -- Blade
Appearing in "The Accused"Edit
- Renee Kimbrell (First appearance)
- Jamal Afari (Appears in flashback and main story)
- John Boyd
- Lisa Santos
- England (Appears in flashback and main story)
Synopsis for "The Accused"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
First Appearances: Ed (a New York City police detective); Jamal Afari (one of Blade's mentors); John Boyd (a homeless man); Lisa Santos (a public defender); Renee Kimbrell (a vampire)
Final Appearances: Ed; Jamal Afari; John Boyd; Lisa Santos; Renee Kimbrell (destroyed in this issue)
- The cover to this issue features a testimonial by Kirk "Sticky" Jones, the actor who played Blade on the Spike TV television program, Blade: The Series.
- Blade (Volume 1) #1-10
- Blade (Volume 2) #1
- Blade (Volume 3) #1-3
- Blade (Volume 4) #1-6
- Blade (Volume 5) #1-6
- Blade (Volume 6) #1-up
- Nightstalkers #1-18
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Blade article at Wikipedia
- Blade article at the Marvel Universe
- Blade article at the Marvel Directory
- Blade: The Movie article at Wikipedia
- Blade II article at Wikipedia
- Blade: Trinity article at Wikipedia
- Blade: The Series article at Wikipedia
- Origin of Blade
|Like this? Let us know!|