Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "Who is the Black Panther? part three"Edit
- Batroc the Leaper
- Klaw (Appears in flashback and main story) (Origin revealed)
- Radioactive Man (Igor Stancheck) (First appearance)
- Rhino (Aleksei Sytsevich)
- Cannibal/female host
- Catholic Church
- Bilderberg Conference (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Klaw's great-grandfather (Only in flashback)
- M'Butu (First appearance)
- Queen Ramonda (Only in flashback) (Pregnant of Shuri)
- Jakarra (Only in flashback)
- Dora Milaje (Only in flashback)
- T'Shan (Mentioned)
- Nelson Mandela (First appearance)
- Hulk (Mentioned)
- Mossad (Mentioned)
- C.I.A (Mentioned)
- Nigandan Army (Mentioned)
- General (First appearance)
- Wakandan Security Forces (Only in flashback)
- Africa (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Europe (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Ebony Blade
- Blood of Jesus (Mentioned)
- Spear of Destiny (Mentioned)
- Holy Grail (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "Who is the Black Panther? part three"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
This issue retconned the origins of Klaw and Black Panther mutual hatred.
- This issue is reprinted in other comics and books, see references for more info.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ This story is reprinted in the following comics/TPB's:
|Like this? Let us know!|