While in the body in Peter Parker, Otto Octavius defeated Black Cat. When the Police arrested her, she lost her secret identify, her stolen possessions, and her allies. Imprisoned in Conway Penitentiary, she realized than in order to regain all that she had lost, she had to end the one who ended her life, Spider-Man.
Escaping from prison, she began stalking the arachnid hero. During one of her stalkings, she noticed that Parker Industries was hunting Electro down to depower him. Knowing that he too was humiliated by the "Spider-Man," she recruited Max onto her side.
She later tried to recruit other villains, but they declined because of her affiliation to Electro. Black Cat then thwarted Parker Industries's plan to create a prison for super villains by trying to kill Electro, but was stopped by Spider-Man and Silk. After said event, the criminals joined Black Cat's criminal army.
Equipment: None known.
Transportation: None known.
Weapons: None known.
- No special notes.
- Black Cat's secret identity was already known to Detective Jean DeWolff, making it likely she kept it a secret as a favor to Spider-Man.
- Black Cat's Gang (Earth-616) Members
- Appearances of Black Cat's Gang (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Black Cat's Gang (Earth-616)
- Media Black Cat's Gang (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- Images that include Black Cat's Gang (Earth-616)
- Team Gallery: Black Cat's Gang (Earth-616)