Warning! This comic has a very recent publication date and the article below may contain spoilers!
Read beyond this point at your own risk!
- I know I don't have a right to ask this, but -- w-would you stay? Maybe say a few words? You know Carl thought you were a stuffed shirt, but he admired you. He really did. He'd be beaming right now, knowing that Captain America was at his funeral. I can practically hear him -- "If ma could only see this!"
- -- Titania
Appearing in the 1st StoryEdit
- Titania (Mary MacPherran)
- Captain America (Steve Rogers)
- Wrecking Crew
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Drawing)
- Hulk (Dr. Bruce Banner) (Drawing)
- God (Yahweh) (Invoked)
- Absorbing Man (Carl "Crusher" Creel) (Vision and photo)
- Juancarlo (bartender) (First appearance)
- Hydra (Mentioned)
- Hydra Supreme (Steve Rogers) (Mentioned)
- The Jailer (Shadow in vision)
- Carl Creel's mother (Mentioned)
- Thor (Dr. Jane Foster) (Mentioned)
- Blinky's parents (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Unidentified alien species
- Inhuman Dogs
- Dogs (Mentioned)
- Human-Inhuman Hybrids
- Milky Way
- Sol System
- Unidentified secret prison facility at the far edge of the galaxy (Vision)
- Hell (Mentioned)
- Six Hundred Bazaars (Mentioned)
- The Blue Bazaar (Mentioned)
- Black Bolt's Suit
- Spider-Man's Suit (Drawing)
- Absorbing Man's Ball and Chain
- Captain America's Uniform and Shield
- Black Uru arm prosthesis
- Terrigen Bomb (Mentioned)
THE MIDNIGHT KING RETURNS TO EARTH PART 2
• In an alien prison far from Earth, Black Bolt lost a friend and ally. Such is the life of heroes. But for those left behind, a noble death is little comfort. Far better to seek retribution – and Black Bolt is first in line!
• But he has more than angry loved ones to worry about. A corrupted version of Steve Rogers imprisoned and tormented his people. Is it time for the Midnight King’s revenge?
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|