Reed was working full time to tend to his wife who was in a coma while her powers held together a rift in the Negative Zone that threatened Earth. Reed built Big Brain with his intelligence and wife's ability to project force fields.
Reed and Susan recently returned to active duty and the Big Brain robot is no longer a member of the Fantastic Five.
Big Brain could act independently but could also be operated remotely by Reed if his expertise was needed. The first version of Big Brain was little more than two pods; one for a body and one with an image of a human brain. Version 1.0 could fly independently and generate force fields and energy beams.
Version 2.0 was a small humanoid but required a hovercart in order to fly and did not emit energy beams.
- 30 Appearances of Big Brain (Earth-982)
- 1 Minor Appearances of Big Brain (Earth-982)
- Media Big Brain (Earth-982) was Mentioned in
- 6 Images featuring Big Brain (Earth-982)
- Quotations by or about Big Brain (Earth-982)
- Character Gallery: Big Brain (Earth-982)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|