Betty Nestor was the fiancée of test pilot Don Gorman, who in the 1940s invented a jet engine that would allow a plane to travel 1000 miles an hour. When Gorman sought to test the engine in long range flights, his employer Chester Orsen arranged to have them installed in All-State Airlines fleet of commercial airplanes. During this time Betty was employed with the company as a stewardess and was aboard one of the modified planes. This plane, along with 24 others were stolen by Nazi spies and Betty was made their prisoner until she was rescued by Gorman and the US government.
Betty's subsequent activities are unrevealed, presumably she and Don eventually married.
Betty is a trained in hospitality and is an accomplished airline stewardess.
- 1 Appearances of Betty Nestor (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Betty Nestor (Earth-616)
- Media Betty Nestor (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Betty Nestor (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Betty Nestor (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Betty Nestor (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|