Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ben Tucker was a high school student living in Westwood, California with his single father when he saw an alien spacecraft crash into the ocean. Ben found Sha-Han the captain of the ship who gave him a Circlet of Power before dying. Ben told his father of this amazing event but his father didn't believe him; worrying his son was spending too much time focused on comic books. Sha-Han later appeared to Ben as a spirit and instructed him in the use of the Circlet of Power.
Ben found he could use the Circlet of Power to transform into a super-humanly powerful form, which he dubbed Solarman. He fought Gormagga Kraal.
- Superhuman strength (see Strength)
- Superhuman durability: able to survive in outer space
- Superhuman stamina (see Weaknesses)
- Telemetry: Solarman could pinpoint locations on Earth from outside the atmosphere
Ben was a moderately skilled comic book artist.
Able to lift/press 10 tons.
Solarman's powers depended on direct sunlight.
- Circlet of Power: solar-powered alien device that allowed him to transform into Solarman.
- Beepie: a robotic assistant.
- 2 Appearances of Benjamin Tucker (Earth-616)
- Media Benjamin Tucker (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Benjamin Tucker (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Benjamin Tucker (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Benjamin Tucker (Earth-616)
- Benjamin Tucker (Earth-616) at Wikipedia.org
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|