Ben Tucker was a high school student living in Westwood, California with his single father when he saw an alien spacecraft crash into the ocean. Ben found Sha-Han the captain of the ship who gave him a Circlet of Power before dying. Ben told his father of this amazing event but his father didn't believe him; worrying his son was spending too much time focused on comic books. Sha-Han later appeared to Ben as a spirit and instructed him in the use of the Circlet of Power.
Ben found he could use the Circlet of Power to transform into a super-humanly powerful form, which he dubbed Solarman. He fought Gormagga Kraal.
- Superhuman strength (see Strength)
- Superhuman durability: able to survive in outer space
- Superhuman stamina (see Weaknesses)
- Telemetry: Solarman could pinpoint locations on Earth from outside the atmosphere
Ben was a moderately skilled comic book artist.
Able to lift/press 10 tons.
Solarman's powers depended on direct sunlight.
- Circlet of Power: solar-powered alien device that allowed him to transform into Solarman.
- Beepie: a robotic assistant.
- This character is based on the Public Domain character Solarman that first appeared in Solarman #1 (1979) by Pendulum Press.
- 3 Appearances of Benjamin Tucker (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Benjamin Tucker (Earth-616)
- Media Benjamin Tucker (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Benjamin Tucker (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Benjamin Tucker (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Benjamin Tucker (Earth-616)
- Benjamin Tucker (Earth-616) at Wikipedia.org
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|