The Beetle is an unnamed Latverian agent who was sent to New York City to retrieve a symbiote sample from Roxxon. During and before his theft he was approached by Spider-Man. At first Beed tried to avoid having to fight him. Ultimately, Spider-Man's interference foiled the Beetle's theft by inadvertently causing him to drop the symbiote sample, and making it worthless to retrieve.
Months later, the Beetle broke into the building that Venom was being held in by Bolivar Trask. Venom chased after after the Beetle sliced off one of his symbiotic tentacles. Upon cornering Beetle, Venom was attacked by Spider-Man. When Venom seized Beetle with his tentacles, Spider-Man saved Beetle sending him sprawling on the streets. Beetle witnessed Spider-Man being possessed by the symbiote and was then attacked by him but was able to escape.
A month later Beetle disguised himself as a normal pedestrian while innocently listening to Eddie Brock's personal story in Central Park, and eventually captured him after Brock turned into Venom.
Seemingly those of Beetle.
The suit that the Beetle wore is capable of producing flight similar to those of Iron Man's armor but also leaves a trail of light whenever he tries boosting his flight speed, and capable of phasing through solid matter.
Built in wrist mounted plasma and bladed weapons.
- The Beetle in fact never calls himself "Beetle", but Spider-Man was the first person to give him his moniker name.
- This version of the Beetle most likely isn't Abner Jenkins since Jenkins is seen during the report of Daily Bugle on the Daily Bugle's database showing a list of cat burglars.
- 5 Appearances of Beetle (Earth-1610)
- Media Beetle (Earth-1610) was Mentioned in
- 7 Images featuring Beetle (Earth-1610)
- 1 Quotations by or about Beetle (Earth-1610)
- Character Gallery: Beetle (Earth-1610)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|