Under an alliance with the Viper, Coachwhip invaded the Serpent Society with several colleagues in a plot to overthrow its leader Sidewinder and have Viper assume leadership. However, interference from Captain America foiled Viper's plans, and she abandoned Coachwhip and her other agents. Coachwhip then joined the Society under King Cobra's leadership.
Though very little is known about Coachwhip's history, she is a very ruthless woman and very skilled with the electrically-charged chain-linked whips that she has connected to her gauntlets. During Diamondback's trial, Coachwhip was the prosecutor, and was able to convince the other members that she was guilty of treason and deserved the punishment of death. She had also become romantically involved with King Cobra. When Captain America came to Diamondback's rescue, Coachwhip fought against Diamondback and Black Mamba, two women Coachwhip had developed a strong dislike for. Despite entrapping both women with her whips, Coachwhip was defeated, when Diamondback used her skill with thrown objects to throw a hypodermic needle at Coachwhip's head, stunning her.
After some time apart, the Serpent Society reformed and Coachwhip was among their numbers.
Coachwhip and China Force's Ox were among the vast number of super-villains who traveled to Bagalia as part of the open invitation to join the Masters of Evil.
No known powers.
Coachwhip is highly skilled in the use of whips in combat.
Coachwhip uses electrically-charged chain-whips attached to her gauntlets which she claims can generate up to 20,000 volts.
- Coachwhip's eyes are somewhat sensitive to bright light. She wears a polarized strip of material which provides her with protection against blinding attacks.
- 28 Appearances of Beatrix Keener (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Beatrix Keener (Earth-616)
- Media Beatrix Keener (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 5 Images featuring Beatrix Keener (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Beatrix Keener (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Beatrix Keener (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|