The Beasts of Berlin were Gorillas with enhanced intelligence, created by Communist scientists in Eastern Germany. Giant-Man learned about them when he broke his old friend, Lee Kearns out of a communist prison. Together, they defeated the creatures and destroyed the ray gun that had created them.
Years, later the intelligence ray was recreated by Communist scientists and a new group of Beasts of Berlin were created. They joined the People's Security Force and captured the West Coast Avengers, they were however defeated along with the rest of the Force. 
Gorillas with human-like intelligence, who later gained the ability to speak. Also, they had some training in armed and unarmed combat.
Assumed strength of a normal adult gorilla.
They required frequent re-application of the beam that gave them their initial intelligence.
- 10 Appearances of Beasts of Berlin (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Beasts of Berlin (Earth-616)
- Media Beasts of Berlin (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Beasts of Berlin (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Beasts of Berlin (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Beasts of Berlin (Earth-616)
- Beasts of Berlin at the Marvel Appendix
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|