The Controller was a A.I.M. operative in charge of dismantling a prototype of a flying carrier made by Stark Industries in search for power sources. When Iron Man started searching for stolen Stark Tech and destroying different terrorist organizations, he tried to destroy all A.I.M. cargo. The Controller unsuccessfully tried to mind-control Iron Man, as he managed to destroy every piece of stolen tech, as well as the rest of the A.I.M. operatives but him. He was eventually defeated, however his whereabouts afterwards are unknown.
Mind Control: The Controller has the ability to mentally control others. Although this power seems to be low-range, not developed extensively or can be weakened by different substances the victim can be protected with, as he couldn't mind-control Iron Man by only the latter willpower.
Basil has the strength of an average man who engages in moderate exercise
Basil can die and be wounded like any other human
- 1 Appearances of Basil Sandhurst (Earth-199999)
- Minor Appearances of Basil Sandhurst (Earth-199999)
- Media Basil Sandhurst (Earth-199999) was Mentioned in
- 4 Images featuring Basil Sandhurst (Earth-199999)
- Quotations by or about Basil Sandhurst (Earth-199999)
- Character Gallery: Basil Sandhurst (Earth-199999)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|