Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
After the Surfer vowed not to get involved in the second Kree-Skrull-War on the side of the Skrulls, Bartak, who was trapped in the disguise of the Silver Surfer, attacked various Kree Outposts and Ships. Ronan the Accuser was sent after the Surfer by Nenora, a Skrull Agent who took the mantle of Supreme Leader of the Kree after the Surfer drove the Supremor insane. After Bartak was confronted by the true Silver Surfer, whom he defeated in battle, he was killed by Ronan.
Seemingly those of Norrin Radd (Earth-616)#Powers.
- Bartak was created as a retcon to explain the Silver Surfer's presence on Titan during Captain Mar-Vell's final days in Marvel Graphic Novel #1, when the Galactus barrier would have prevented the real Surfer from leaving Earth to attend.
- 6 Appearances of Bartak (Earth-616)
- Media Bartak (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Bartak (Earth-616)
- 1 Quotations by or about Bartak (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Bartak (Earth-616)
- Characters killed by Silver Surfer
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|