There are multiple Bars with No Name. The one in Medina County, Ohio is where Firebrand held a meeting with other villains to decide what to do about Scourge of the Underworld. Unfortunately, Scourge was disguised as the bartender and ended up killing them all. Water Wizard arrived late due to a flat tire on his car. When he discovered the bodies, he quickly called in Captain America and told him what happened.
Another one is located in New York, New York. Stilt-Man's funeral was held here where Spider-Man and Puma got Prowler out of before the Punisher bombed the building. A person called the Bookie later used the Bar With No Name to show the fight between Spider-Man and "Basher" on YouTube. Spider-Man arrived looking for the Bookie only to end up in a fight with the villains there. The bartender Deke broke up the fight stating that the Bar With No Name is a sanctuary for those fleeing from the law. The New York bar was later brought down through a joint operation by Spider-Man and Daredevil. Though some of the patrons escaped during the battle, the NYPD led by Captain Watanabe arrived and arrested Deke on the grounds that he did not have a license to legally serve liquor, which also enabled them to shut the bar down.
The Bar eventually reopened, moving around the city from time to time, with each current address being passed around by word of mouth.
- The most widely trafficked Bar With No Name is located in New York City. The Ohio location is best known for the killings carried out by the Scourge of the Underworld.
- Appearances of Bar with No Name
- Minor Appearances of Bar with No Name
- Media Bar with No Name was Mentioned in
- Location Gallery: Bar with No Name
- Images related to Bar with No Name