Daimon Hellstrom was asked by Katherine Reynolds to investigate a satanic cult which had been known to be operating around Gateway University. The day was actually Hellstrom's birthday, February 2nd, an important holiday in satanic calender known as Candlemas, and so he suspected that the group would be participating in a satanic ritual that night. The gathering, in fact, turned out to be a trap set by Hellstrom's father Satan and the leader took off his robe to reveal himself as Baphomet, one of his most powerful servants. After a short skirmish, the rest of the group was transformed into a horde of demons as well, and the Son of Satan was forced to retreat, in the hopes that Satan would not wish to reveal the presence of his minions in sight of the public. Satan was so incensed at his son's perceived betrayal, however, that Baphomet, carried by flying demons, followed Hellstrom to the top of the St. Louis Arch. After incinerating the flying demons, Hellstrom succeeded in blowing out a piece of the Arch from under Baphomet's feet, causing him to hurtle to his destruction far below, causing his spirit to be returned to Hell.
- Superhuman strength and durability. These powers are much greater in Hell than they are on Earth where he possesses possibly Class 10 strength.
- Baphomet is able to project fireballs from his hands.
- He himself is immune to hell-fire.
Somewhat skilled with a long-sword
Has wielded a longsword on at least one occasion.
- 6 Appearances of Baphomet (Earth-616)
- Media Baphomet (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Baphomet (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Baphomet (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Baphomet (Earth-616)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Baphomet (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|