- Okay. Well Mister Robbins. It took $1 Billion and most of your sanity, but...you went and got yourself an Infinity Gem. Yellow -- yellow...which on is the yellow on? Oh. Yeah..that's right...Reality.
Appearing in "Infinity Quest"Edit
- Wonder Man (Simon Williams)
- Fantastic Four
- Red Hulk (Thunderbolt Ross)
- Edwin Jarvis
Synopsis for "Infinity Quest"Edit
An expedition locates the former site of the Inhuman City of Attilan. Parker Robbins, aka the Hood, then kills the expedition, before wandering into the city and locates one of the six Infinity Gems: Reality. But it is encased in a protective sphere, which he has a hard time breaking out. He soon succeeds in obtaining the gem.
Meanwhile, Iron Man and Thor locate Wonder Man. Wonder Man still states that the Avengers do more harm than good. Thor attempts to appeal to his better nature but Wonder Man still refuses to see their way of thinking. He demands that they disband the Avengers before another one of them dies. He then vanishes. Thor consoles Iron Man, reminding that in their endless war, there will be casualties. Iron Man comments that he misses Wasp. Thor agrees
The Hood infiltrates the Baxter Building and locates the Power Gem. He then accidentally wills himself to a desert, where he runs into Red Hulk. The Hood then strikes the first blow.
Back at Avengers Tower, Protector introduces his girlfriend Annie to the Avengers. Then suddenly, Red Hulk crashes through their window. He says one word, "In...finity..."
Parker Robbins (formerly known as The Hood), has begun a quest to regain power since losing the Norn Stones, and proceeds in gaining two of the six Infinity Gems.
- Also includes Chapter 11 of "Avengers Assemble: The Oral History of the Earth's Mightiest Heroes" by Brian Michael Bendis. Continued in New Avengers Vol. 2 #7.
- Annie last appeared in Dark Avengers Annual #1.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for more info.
I AM AN AVENGER! Plus: another chapter in the oral history of the Avengers!
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|