- I've respected the Avengers for years, and looked up to them. Ordinarily, I'd be honored to join your ranks. But this kind of "honor," I don't want -- And I'm going to think long and hard about the respect. I will join for one reason, and one reason only. I'm going to prove your wrong -- Wrong about me, wrong about the Triunes -- And then I'm going to rub your noses in it! You hear me in there, Iron Man -- Or does that helmet of yours filter out uncomfortable sounds, along with anything else you don't want to let in?
- -- Triathlon
Appearing in "New Order"Edit
- Eagle Rider of Kulan Gath (Earth-616)
- Megan McLaren
- Living Lightning
- Maria Rambeau
- Jonathan Tremont
- Luis Ramirez
- Taskmaster (Only in flashback)
- Split-Second Squad (Only in flashback)
- Black Panther (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Rage (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- War Machine (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Iron Man Armor Model 16
- Captain America's Shield
- Captain America's Uniform
- Ant-Man's Helmet
Synopsis for "New Order"Edit
The Avengers are forced by an outraged public to make a line-up change. Government liaison Duane Freeman wrestles with the core members to create a new lineup that is politically sensitive. Iron Man can't shake a gut feeling that the Triune Understanding is behind this entire event, but can't find any proof. Disgusted with this attempt to please the media, Thor leaves the active roster. Firestar and Justice exit as well in hopes of spending more time with each other. Wonder-Man also steps down as an active member. The lineup of Goliath (Henry Pym), Iron Man, Scarlet Witch, She-Hulk, Triathlon, Wasp, and Warbird is revealed to the public.
- Justice and Firestar leave the team to attend college.
- Thor leaves the team, angry over the idea of choosing a member based on their race.
- Triathlon is given membership on the team.
- She-Hulk and Warbird return to the team.
- Wasp and Giant-Man switch from reserve to active status. Giant-Man also switches back to his Goliath identity.
- Reprints Avengers #101.
- Reprints Avengers #150 - Avengers #151.
- Reprints "The Day the Strangers Came" from Avengers Annual #19.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|