Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "This Evil Unveiled"Edit
- UN troops
- Jack (First appearance)
- Jocasta (In Utron's thoughts)
- Tinkerer (In Utron's thoughts)
- Daredevil (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Doctor Doom (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Avengers West Coast (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Sunturion (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Doomsday Man (Only in flashback)
- Warbird (Only in flashback)
- Roxxon Energy Corporation (Mentioned)
- United States of America
- Energy Shield
- Black Panther's Energy Daggers
- Iron Man Armor Model 16
- Wasp's Suit
- Bio-Synthetic Wings (Only in flashback)
- Ant-Man's Helmet (In Utron's thoughts)
- Grim Reaper's Scythe (In Utron's thoughts)
- Hawkeye's Trick Arrows (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Doctor Doom's Armor (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Vibranium (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Ultron's flying warcraft
Synopsis for "This Evil Unveiled"Edit
UN troops are being decimated by the cyborg citizens of Slorenia as the Avengers do their best in helping the soldiers advance as Captain America sends Black Panther and Firestar to search for Ultron.
Ultron-16 still holds his "family" prisoner and talks about using Hank Pym's brain patterns to create his "children", which causes Pym to start having a mental breakdown. Ultron notices Black Panther and Firestar approaching and confronts them on his war platform as Firestar signals the other Avengers to their position.
Back at the facility in Virginia, a group of robots take out security and free Alkhema while Justice researches Ultron's past at the Avengers Mansion.
The Avengers launch attack after attack out Ultron and are unsuccessful until Captain America drives his photonic shield-turned-quarterstaff into Ultron's primary ion channel and Thor summons a powerful lighting strike that hits the same spot and destroys Ultron.
Heading into the tunnels beneath Slorenia, the Avengers encounter Ultron-17, then Ultron-23 followed by Ultron-458 before the ceiling and walls echo with the sounds of what seems like hundreds of Ultrons.
- The "high-security military facility" might be Fall's Edge, the former base of the government-sponsored X-Factor team that was also located in the Blue Ridge Mountains, but the facility in this issue is only briefly shown.
- This issue is reprinted in Marvel's Mightiest Heroes: Avengers
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|