Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- You made one mistake, Eric. I'm sure you thought it poetic to use us as your puppets -- but we're AVENGERS. And Avengers will oppose you -- to the bitter end -- and BEYOND.
- -- Wonder Man
Appearing in "...Always An Avenger!"Edit
- Edwin Jarvis
- Fantastic Four
- Agatha Harkness
- Legion of the Unliving
- Grim Reaper
- Thunderstrike (Item)
- Mockingbird's Battle Staves
- Swordsman's Sword
- Grim Reaper's Scythe
- Iron Man Armor Model 16
- Spider-Man's Web-Shooters
- Daredevil's Billy Club
- Protonic Cannon (First appearance)
Synopsis for "...Always An Avenger!"Edit
Scarlet Witch returns to Avengers Mansion only to be captured by Unliving Legion. Meanwhile, the Grim Reaper has established a mystic force wall around central park and gloats over the fallen Avengers. However, Wanda successfully taps into the good nature of the Unliving Legion that was suppressed by the Grim Reaper and she frees them. They freed the Avengers and together they keep the Grim Reaper busy while Wanda turns her chaos magic to restoring Wonder Man to life. Wonder Man then helps take his brother out of action.
- Scarlet Witch returns Wonder Man to life.
- This issue is reprinted in other comics and books, see references for more info.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|