Appearing in "Blitzkrieg in Central Park!"Edit
- Black Widow (Natasha Romanoff) (Only in flashback)
- Magneto (Mentioned)
- Mandarin (Mentioned)
- AIM (Mentioned)
- Odin (Mentioned)
- Zeus (Mentioned)
- Pan (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Asgard (Mentioned)
- Captain America's Uniform and Shield
- Hawkeye's Bow and Trick Arrows
- Adaptoid's Shield, Bow, and Trick Arrows
- Golden Mace
Synopsis for "Blitzkrieg in Central Park!"Edit
A large celebration is held in honor of the Avengers, but the Super-Adaptoid waits in the crowd. Hercules is asked to be an Avenger and he accepts. Thor and Iron Man leave after a while and Captain America arrives and the Super-Adaptoid shows himself and attacks. After a long battle, the Adaptoid is beaten when it tries to use all its different powers at once, effectively short-circuiting it.
- This story continues in part from Avengers Annual #1.
- The Super Adaptoid (Earth-616) was last seen in Tales of Suspense #84. His battle with Captain America in that issue led him to attack the Avengers this issue.
- More previously untold problems with AIM and the Super Adaptoid are revealed in Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes Vol 2.
- The cover image of Hawkeye is used for his 1975 Series "A" Marvel Value Stamp #28
- Stan Lee Personally Presents And Plishes A Roy Thomas - Don Hack Melee Of Matchless Marvel Magnificence!
- Delineated By The Proud Penpoint Of Vince Colletta
- Lettered By The Fumbling Fingers Of Sam Rosen
- references: Avengers Annual #1, Tales of Suspense #84, Thor #145, and Tales of Suspense #95
- Avengers mansion is now known to be adjacent to Central Park. Why the Wasp drove her car there must only be a tribute to her vanity. Perhaps she wanted to show off her new vehicle to the media.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|