Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- As ever, heroes, you underestimate me.
Appearing in "Time's End"Edit
- Iron Man (Teen Tony)
- Masque (Clone)
- Iron Man (Tony Stark) (Death)
- Luna Maximoff
- Scarlet Witch (Wanda Maximoff)
- Stark's Arctic Bunker
- Captain America's Shield
- Black Widow's Gauntlets
- Hawkeye's Bow & Trick Arrows
- Temporal Transposer
- Iron Man Armor Model 15
Synopsis for "Time's End"Edit
Kang's preparations to move what is left of his empire to the past are ready. The young Stark lies dying while the Avengers do their best against Kang, Mantis, and his army. The Avengers are defeated but the Older Stark returns and sacrifices himself to stop Kang. Tuc returns Luna to her parents. The Avengers uses the schematics from IM's armor to save young Stark's life.
- Part of the "Crossing" storyline.
- This is the last appearance of Iron Man (Tony Stark) until he is "reborn" on Franklin Richards' Counter-Earth. He will be seen next in Iron Man Vol 2 #1.
- In this issue, it is revealed that Kang is responsible for Henry Pym's multiple mental breakdowns.
- Franklin Richards will restore the Tony Stark he knew, the Earth-616 Tony Stark, to the Marvel Universe in Iron Man Vol 3 #1.
- This issue is reprinted in other comics and books, see references for more info.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|