Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Insane though he may have become, Stark is still a consummate Genius.
Appearing in "Bad Blood"Edit
- Immortus impersonating Kang
- Space Phantoms impersonating:
Synopsis for "Bad Blood"Edit
Luna rescues Moonraker/Brandt from the clutches of Mantis and Kang, and flees into the past. However, Neut has followed her back and battles through the Avengers and kills Luna. Quicksilver overcome with grief lashes out and captures Neut. Wasp is reborn.
- Part of the Crossing event.
- Wasp recovers from injuries sustained in Avengers #393 after entering into a cocoon and coming out in a new, more powerful, more insect-like form; and dressed in her new Costume which she didn't wear when she entered the Cocoon...
- Though this Issue was published in January 1996 it should be read after Force Works #20 which takes place at the same Time with Iron Man #324 in which Wasp is still in the Cocoon
- The Crossing continues in Avengers: Timeslide
- This issue is reprinted in other comics and books, see references for more info.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|