Appearing in "Dark Days Dawn"Edit
- Kang the Conqueror (Nathaniel Richards)
- Iron Man (Tony Stark)
- Unnamed woman
- Celestial Messiah (Referenced)
- Swordsman (Cotati) (Mentioned)
- God (Yahweh) (Invoked)
- Marilla (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- Yellowjacket (Rita DeMara) (Mentioned) (Deceased)
Races and Species:
- Kang Armor
- Quicksilver's Suit
- Giant-Man's Suit
- Hawkeye's Suit, Bow and Trick Arrows
- Iron Man Armor Model 15
- Black Widow's Suit and Gauntlets (Continuity Error)
Synopsis for "Dark Days Dawn"Edit
Kang is losing his future war and prepares to evacuate to the present. He is not happy with Mantis' capture of the Elder Cotati. He sends Malachi and Tobias to retrieve his operative Iron Man, whose identity as a traitor has been revealed.
In Wasp's estate, the Avengers face Iron Man in a bloody battle that leaves the Wasp mortally wounded. Teenaged Luna teleports Malachi and Tobias in the battle. They escape with Iron Man. Giant-Man makes a desperate attempt to save the Wasp's life and it results in her encasement in a cocoon. Tuc kidnaps the child Luna.
Masque crash-lands a plane into the estate, causing much damage. She was trying to reach them to warn that they should stop Iron Man. But she has arrived too late.
- Black Widow's appearance in this issue, as well as in Iron Man #323, is considered a continuity error, since she actually was with U.S. Agent and War Machine in Albuquerque, as shown in War Machine #21.
- This issue is reprinted in other comics and books, see references for more info.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|