Appearing in "Storm Gatherings"Edit
- Black Knight (Dane Whitman) (joins Kree delegation)
- Black Widow (Natasha Romanoff)
- Captain America (Steve Rogers) (joins Kree delegation, leader)
- Hercules (Heracles) (joins Kree delegation)
- Quasar (Wendell Vaughn)
- Sersi (joins Kree delegation)
- Vision (joins Shi'ar delegation)
- Crystal Maximoff (joins Kree delegation)
- Thor (joins Shi'ar delegation)
- Avengers West Coast
- Hawkeye/Goliath (joins Kree delegation)
- Iron Man (Tony Stark) (joins Kree delegation)
- Living Lightning (joins Shi'ar delegation)
- Scarlet Witch (Wanda Maximoff) (joins Shi'ar delegation)
- Spider-Woman (Julia Carpenter) (joins 'Earth force')
- US Agent (joins 'Earth force')
- Wonder Man (joins Shi'ar delegation)
- Avengers Reserve Substitutes
- Quantum Bands
- Captain America's Shield
- Black Widow's Gauntlets
- Photon Sword
- Iron Man Armor MK VIII
- Hawkeye's Trick Arrows
Synopsis for "Storm Gatherings"Edit
The East coast Avengers rescue the crew of Starcore from a solar flare and run into a hostile Shi'ar fleet. They return to the Avengers' meeting where they are brought up to speed on the situation: an intergalactic war is erupting between the Kree and Shi'ar. Cap splits the Avengers into three groups: one group will try to reason with the Kree empire, one will try to reason with the Shi'ar and the third will stay behind as a rearguard to protect the Earth.
- Part 5 of Operation Galactic Storm.
- Continued in Iron Man #279.
- The Avengers are divided into three teams. One headed to the Kree Empire, one to the Shi'ar Empire, and one to stay and protect Earth.
- For some reason, deputy leader Black Widow is not assigned to any of the three rosters, and disappears for the remainder of this crossover without explanation.
- Hawkeye resumes using the Goliath identity in order to go with one of the off-world teams.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for more info. 
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|