Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "Storm Gatherings"Edit
- Black Knight (Dane Whitman) (joins Kree delegation)
- Black Widow (Natasha Romanoff)
- Captain America (Steve Rogers) (joins Kree delegation, leader)
- Hercules (Heracles) (joins Kree delegation)
- Quasar (Wendell Vaughn)
- Sersi (joins Kree delegation)
- Vision (joins Shi'ar delegation)
- Crystal Maximoff (joins Kree delegation)
- Thor (joins Shi'ar delegation)
- Avengers West Coast
- Hawkeye/Goliath (joins Kree delegation)
- Iron Man (Tony Stark) (joins Kree delegation)
- Living Lightning (joins Shi'ar delegation)
- Scarlet Witch (Wanda Maximoff) (joins Shi'ar delegation)
- Spider-Woman (Julia Carpenter) (joins 'Earth force')
- US Agent (joins 'Earth force')
- Wonder Man (joins Shi'ar delegation)
- Avengers Reserve Substitutes
- Quantum Bands
- Captain America's Shield
- Black Widow's Gauntlets
- Photon Sword
- Iron Man Armor MK VIII
- Hawkeye's Trick Arrows
Synopsis for "Storm Gatherings"Edit
The East coast Avengers rescue the crew of Starcore from a solar flare and run into a hostile Shi'ar fleet. They return to the Avengers' meeting where they are brought up to speed on the situation: an intergalactic war is erupting between the Kree and Shi'ar. Cap splits the Avengers into three groups: one group will try to reason with the Kree empire, one will try to reason with the Shi'ar and the third will stay behind as a rearguard to protect the Earth.
- Part 5 of Operation Galactic Storm.
- Continued in Iron Man #279.
- The Avengers are divided into three teams. One headed to the Kree Empire, one to the Shi'ar Empire, and one to stay and protect Earth.
- For some reason, deputy leader Black Widow is not assigned to any of the three rosters, and disappears for the remainder of this crossover without explanation.
- Hawkeye resumes using the Goliath identity in order to go with one of the off-world teams.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for more info. 
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|