- What can I do? I've got super-human strength...I'm virtually indestructible -- and I believe in truth, justice, and the dignity of man.
- -- Rage
Appearing in "Wind From the East"Edit
- Rage (First appearance)
- Raymond Sikorski
- Lt. Ramskov (First appearance); (Appears in flashback and main story)
- L.D. 50 (First appearance)
- Paul Withers
- Dr. Estivez
- Galina Nikolavenia Zhukova
- Soshkin (Only in flashback)
- Masters of Evil (In a photograph only)
- Wasp (In a photograph only)
- Giant-Man (In a photograph only)
- New York City
- Russia (Only in flashback)
- Chernobyl (Only in flashback)
- Iron Man Armor MK VIII
- Captain America's Shield
- Iron Man Armor MK III (In a photograph only)
Synopsis for "Wind From the East"Edit
The Avengers put the finishing touches on the newly constructed Avengers Complex. The urban super hero Rage shows up on their doorstep demanding to become an Avenger. After chewing out Captain America over the lack of black Avengers and a after a bit of a scuffle, Rage walks away. Meanwhile, a Russian hero named Ramskov who is suffering from radiation exposure is overcome by the memories of the radiation accident and begins to display radiation-based powers. The Avengers investigate and Ramskov attacks them.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|