Appearing in "The Waterwind Interdiction"Edit
- Peggy Carter
- People's Protectorate
- Peace Corpse (First appearance)
- Admiral Rickert of the British Navy
- Margaret Thatcher (British Prime Minister)
- Mr. Hopkins
- Mr. Jakern
- Mr. Wassel
- George HW Bush (U.S President)
- 50km from Iceland in the Atlantic Ocean
- Parliament Building, London, England
- Avengers Mansion, Manhattan, New York City, New York
- Ruins of Atlantis
Synopsis for "The Waterwind Interdiction"Edit
A British nuclear submarine is seized by the Russian terrorist organization the Peace Corpse led my former Russian General Illyich Prokvitch. The Avengers are asked for their assistance in retaking the submarine. They make their way to the sub and are intercepted by Russia's People's Protectorate (formerly the Supreme Soviets) who claim that this affair is their responsibility. Their battle is interrupted by an Atlantean army led by Tyrak, Meranno, and Orka.
Appearing in "Rats in the Kitchen"Edit
Synopsis for "Rats in the Kitchen"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- In "The Waterwind Interdiction" Rik Levins is credited as Richard Levins.
- Atlantis was destroyed in Web of Spider-Man Annual Vol 1 5 during Atlantis Attacks.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|