Appearing in "Pressure"Edit
- Several burglars (only Burke named)
- Michael Costello (on phone only)
- New York
- Atomic Steed
Synopsis for "Pressure"Edit
She-Hulk checks in with the team which turns out to be great timing since Tyrak invades the Hydrobase. The Avengers take on Tyrak and soundly defeat him. The Wasp nominates Dr. Druid for membership and then steps down as chairwoman to take a leave of absence.
- A group of unidentified criminals attempt to break into the destroyed Avengers Mansion after its occupation and destruction by the Masters of Evil in Avengers #273-Avengers #277, but are stopped by Wasp and Captain America.
- The Avengers set up temporary offices in Four Freedoms Plaza between this issue and the previous issue, they also set up a temporary main headquarters on Hydrobase, where their Quinjets were stored.
- Wasp decides to step down from active status and become a reserve member. She names Captain America as acting chairman until they can hold a proper election for a new chairperson.
- She-Hulk and Thor rejoin the team.
- Doctor Druid is nominated for membership.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for more info.
- Tyrak previously appeared in issue 172. He will appear next in annual 18.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|