Appearing in "Time -- And Time Again!"Edit
- Council of Kangs (First appearance)
- Space Phantom
- Avengers of Earth-267 (First appearance)
- Ronald Reagan (First appearance)
- Avengers of Earth-86501 (First appearance)
- Ravonna (Divergent counterpart) (First appearance) (She came from a reality where Kang was killed instead of Ravonna)
- Ravonna (Earth-TRN281) (Only Appearance) (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Ravonna (Earth-TRN280) (Mentioned)
- Immortus (Behind the scenes)
- Iron Man (Tony Stark)
- Earth-267 (First appearance) (Kang set off the bomb)
- Earth-TRN281 (First appearance) (Alternate Kang's Other-Earth)
- Earth-86501 (Kang died)
- Limbo (Temporal)
- Southeast of New York Harbor
- Boring Machine
- Avenger's submarine
Synopsis for "Time -- And Time Again!"Edit
Kang has almost eliminated all the time divergent duplicates created each time he jumped through time. Meanwhile, the public protests Namor's membership with the Avengers. The Wasp, Black Knight and Hercules are transported to Limbo by Kang where he hopes they will help him destroy the final time duplicate.
- Features two similar alternate realities: One where an alternate Kang manages to unleash a nuclear weapon on New York City, and one where he's killed in the attempt. Alternate reality versions of Captain America (Steve Rogers), Hercules, Wasp, Storm, Kang, Colossus, and Tony Stark appear in both.
- The Space Phantom assumed the identities of Hulk, Iron Man and Giant-Man in Avengers #2.
- After learning of his joining the team , a large group of citizens begin openly protesting Namor's membership on the team.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|